Liverpool Unbearable T-Shirt
Embrace your inner unbearableness with the Liverpool FC unbearable definition t-shirt. All rival fans are saying 'Oh no, they are going to be unbearable if they win X'. and now that we are back to winning ways they are going to have to get used to it. Let's really rub it in! The t-shirt features the definition of 'unbearable' from the oxford dictionary along with a proud yellow liverbird propped up beside it, at the bottom the design features the 6 stars to represent the 6 times European champions.
The unbearable Liverpool tshirt is perfect to wear on match day, on the terraces at Anfield, down at the local with a pint of lager or cozy in the comforts of your own home. You can be sure to get some laughs from other reds fans.
It's soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and looks great on both men and women.
Add to cart now:
Each of our designs is a limited edition, if a product on our store is showing ‘out of stock’ we will not be re-stocking this item, so if you have your eyes on something grab it fast!
100% money-back guarantee:
We want all of our fellow red’s to be 100% satisfied with their orders, so if there is any reason you are not happy, we will refund you in full immediately, yes we are mad.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Side-seamedSizing: Tight (Muscle Fit)
We all know that some like to wear their T-shirts tight muscle fit and others prefer the old-school baggy 90’s style, so make sure to look at our sizing guide before you make your purchase.If you’re not sure what your chest size is you can get a fabric tape measure, wrap it around you under your armpits and take your chest measurement.This particular shirt is considered a "muscle" fit. if you like wearing your t-shirts a bit looser we suggest going up one size.